Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Results of Our Futurist Pantoum

1.

If language were crumpled into a ball, then knowledge would surpass imagination.

When the room is empty, it will be one.

When the arrow pierces, I will become that which no word has come before.

If I could see myself as someone else, then the women of Troy would sob and beat their breasts.

If the sky fell, then you would not ask.

When the Lord comes down like fire, trash will be wholesome.

If we could follow directions, then everything would be forgotten

If this day were rewound, then all the windows would shatter into green and crimson.

When sorrow overtakes happiness, I will pass judgement.

If I come to a pause, then we would hate each other.

If it were wrong to lie, then the fractalization of the function would be incomplete.

 

2.

If I could see myself as someone else, then the fractalization of the function would be incomplete.

If I come to a pause, then everything would be forgotten

When the room is empty, I will pass judgement.

If this day were rewound, then we would hate each other.

When the Lord comes down like fire, I will become that which no word has come before.

If it were wrong to lie, then knowledge would surpass imagination.

If we could follow directions, then you would not ask.

If the sky fell, then all the windows would shatter into green and crimson.

When sorrow overtakes happiness, it will be one.

When the arrow pierces, trash will be wholesome.

If language were crumpled into a ball, then the women of Troy would sob and beat their breasts.

 

3.

When the arrow pierces, knowledge will surpass imagination.

When I can see myself as someone else, I will pass judgement.

If it were wrong to lie, then everything would be forgotten.

If the sky fell, then the fractalization of the function would be incomplete.

When the Lord comes down like fire, then all the windows will shatter into green and crimson.

When the room is empty, then we will hate each other.

If I came to a pause, then you would not ask.

If we could follow directions, then the women of Troy would sob and beat their breasts.

If this day were rewound, trash would be wholesome.

When sorrow overtakes happiness, it will be one.

If language were crumpled into a ball, I would become that which no word has come before.

 

4.

If sorrow overtook happiness, trash would be wholesome

When the sky falls, we will hate each other

When the room is empty, I will pass judgment

When the Lord comes down like fire, everything will be forgotten

If I came to a pause, I would become that which no word has come before

When it is wrong to lie, you will not ask

If the arrow pierces, it will be one

If this day were rewound, the women of Troy would sob and beat their breasts

When I can see myself as someone else, knowledge will surpass imagination

If we could follow directions, then the fractalization of the function would be incomplete

When language is crumpled into a ball, all the windows will shatter into green and crimson

 

5.

If it were wrong to lie, then we would hate each other.

If I come to a pause, then the women of Troy would sob and beat their breasts.

When the room is empty, then the fractalization of the function would be incomplete.

If the sky fell, then knowledge would surpass imagination.

When the arrow pierces, you would not ask.

If I could see myself as someone else, then all the windows would shatter into green and crimson.

When sorrow overtakes happiness, trash will be wholesome.

If language were crumpled into a ball, it will be one.

When the Lord comes down like fire, I will pass judgement.

If this day were rewound, then everything would be forgotten.

If we could follow directions, then all the windows would shatter into green and crimson.

 

6.

If the arrow pierces, all the windows will shatter into green and crimson.

If this day were rewound, trash would be wholesome.

When the sky falls, knowledge will surpass imagination.

When the room is empty, everything will be forgotten.

When the Lord comes down like fire, I will pass judgment.

If I came to a pause, the women of Troy would sob and beat their breasts.

When it is wrong to lie, you will not ask.

When I can see myself as someone else, we will hate each other.

If we could follow directions, then the fractalization of the function would be incomplete

When language is crumpled into a ball, I will become that which no word has come before.

If sorrow overtook happiness, it would be one.

 

7.

If language were crumpled into a ball, then the fractalization of the function would be incomplete.

When the room is empty, I will become that which no word has come before.

If this day were rewound, then knowledge would surpass imagination.

When the Lord comes down like fire, I will pass judgement.

If it were wrong to lie, then you would not ask.

If we could follow directions, then we would hate each other

If the sky fell, then everything would be forgotten.

When sorrow overtakes happiness, trash will be wholesome.

If I come to a pause, then the women of Troy would sob and beat their breasts.

If I could see myself as someone else, then all the windows would shatter into green and crimson.

When the arrow pierces, it will be one.

 

8.

If we could follow directions, trash would be wholesome

If sorrow overtook happiness, knowledge would surpass imagination

When the sky falls, the women of Troy will sob and beat their breasts

When I can see myself as someone else, I will pass judgment

If this day were rewound, all the windows would shatter into green and crimson

When the room is empty, we will hate each other

If I came to a pause, then the fractalization of the function would be incomplete

When it is wrong to lie, I will become that which no word has become before

If the arrow pierces, it will be one

When language is crumpled into a ball, everything will be forgotten

When the Lord comes down like fire, you will not ask

 

9.

If imagination surpass would knowledge then a ball into crumpled were language if one be will it when empty room the before come has word no which that become will I pierces the arrow when breasts their beat and sob would Troy of women the then else someone as myself see could I if ask not would you then fell sky the if wholesome be will trash fire like down comes Lord the when crimson and green into shatter would windows the all then, rewound were day this if forgotten be would everything then judgment pass will I happiness overtakes sorrow when Other each hate would we then pause a to come I if incomplete be would function the of fractalization the then lie to wrong were it.

No comments:

Post a Comment