Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Article about Carla Harryman

Hi all. Just wondering if anyone would be interested in writing an article about Harryman's upcoming reading for the Collegian. We are planning to publish the story in next Tuesday's issue to let students know that she's coming and a little about who she is. You would get paid for about two hours work. And I'm pretty sure Dr. Jenkins would cooperate and give you quotes. :) Let me know...maybe someone would give you extra credit, too!!! AND it would make you more prepared for her visit so you can ask intelligent questions and prevent awkward silences during class.

-Danielle

P.S. Let me extend this to say that anyone who wants to write for the Collegian is SO WELCOME. Contact me in particular if you are interested in writing for the Variety Section. I can get you free tickets to things (not a bribe...).

No comments:

Post a Comment