Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Etudes 6 and 7 - Officially caught up!

Etude 6: it's a circle! but not Claire's circle, so I'm not a total cheat. Sorry it looks all sloppy; it was way too difficult to try to get those stupid strips of paper to lay flat long enough to stick, let alone make the circle look perfectly neat. I tried, though.




Etude 7: This was the trauma etude. I decided to use it to mess with my vellum stuff, so that if you read through the pages it tells one story but if you read the pages in succession it reads differently. I posted it so you can read the pages consecutively and then the whole thing at once. It felt a bit contrived in places, but overall I like it and it was good exercise. The I is totally indistinct in this piece, which was very different for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment