Thursday, April 30, 2009

Etude's 6 and 8


So here are two etudes that i had not posted. I don't know how else to do it, so i took a screenshot of etude 6 and this is the image.













Also, here is etude 8. I found this etude to be near impossible. I am inexorably tied to myself, and my mind cannot comprehend the ability to become someone else.  This is a completely foreign concept. This few meager lines took far too long, and are pretty piss poor, but this etudes instructions are impossible, as far as I know.

Future phosphorescence

Mispronounce my presence

Treetops approach rooftops

Where my dreams meet

 

Images of luminary

Make it hard to be binary

One on another

Replaced in my vision

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Seems to me your whole senior project is about becoming the language of others. What's the difference from this etude?

    ReplyDelete
  2. over which etude do you speak?

    ReplyDelete