Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Journal? Review: ZSWOUND

...Okay, so I'm not completely sure how to tackle this one. Or even if it's a proper journal. But I think it is, somewhere under all the mystery, and even if it's not it's an interesting experience nonetheless. It's at www.zswound.blogspot.com. There appear to be several parts, but it's difficult to understand completely because every part of the site is part of the art. This is what I can tell you for certain:

- There is a part that takes contributors, so you can send in submissions. Where? I don't know.

- The whole site is a big experiment that I think is dedicated to mixing all types of communication as messily as possible. The goal is not sense or meaning, but maybe just the destruction of all of the boundaries we put up between different languages - say, Russian and Java.

- I can't quite tell which parts are active and which are not, but it seems like the blog I linked to is the main active portion, and other experiments that are more focused (see zswounderground.blogspot.com) are offshoots from there.

Anyway, you should go to the site and dig around a bit; there is a ton of content there, especially because it consists of several linked journals.

No comments:

Post a Comment